Request video tour
Number of Hours
2005 Sealine S34, two owner’s since new and with the rare Volvo Penta KAD43 230BHP diesel engines with only 364 hours. Excellent accommodation with 6 berths in 2 cabins. The boat benefits from a recent upgrade to Raymarine Axiom Chart plotter and radar. Spacious cockpit benefits from wet bar, fridge and is covered by full cockpit cover. specification includes, Axiom Raymarine chart plotter, Raymarine speed/depth log, VHF, Eberspacher heating, electric toilet to holding tank, stainless steel davits, trim tabs, electric windlass, remote spotlight, Hinged light arch, Folding Teak table, Fusion DAB bluetooth stereo system upgrade plus remote on helm dash, Victron bluetooth battery monitor, Electronic battery charger, USB and TV aerial outlet in forward cabin plus TV bracket, LED lighting throughout including Anchor light, TVs included, 4G Wifi on board antenna, Part Exchange Considered.
• Saloon fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Fully upholstered ‘U’ shaped seating / double berth with storage under • Saloon table • Overhead storage lockers • Low level shelving with bottle rack • Overhead lighting • 220v socket • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor.
• Two deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Two burner hob with hinged cover • Oven and grill • Fridge • Low level storage cupboards • High level storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguisher • 220v socket
• Toilet / shower compartment with door to saloon and ensuite facility to saloon and forward cabin • Sea toilet • Hand basin • Mixer / shower tap with pressurised hot and cold water • Vanity unit with storage compartments • Shower drain with automatic pump • Towel rail, toilet roll and toothbrush holders • Overhead lighting • Two mirrors • Shaver socket
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Large fully upholstered double berth with storage below • Hanging wardrobes with shelves • Vanity unit with mirror • Storage drawers • Mirror on forward bulkhead • 220v sockets • Opening windows • Opening hatch to deck
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Two single berths with infil for double • Storage • Hanging wardrobe • 220v socket • Opening window
The boat is a stunning example of a Sealine S34 with the bigger engine option and upgraded navigation equipment with only two owners since new.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
We will be in touch soon.