Request video tour
Number of Hours
2004 Sealine S38 with twin Volvo Penta KAD 300 on EVC controls, The vessel offers 6 berths in two cabins with separate head and shower. The vessel is equipped with Bow thruster ,Radio / CD, TV, DVD player, electric winch, Auto pilot, Chartplotter, chain counter, Cockpit shower / BBQ and fridge, electric Sea toilet with holding tank, Microwave, ceramic hob, generator, air conditioning and benefits from recent new canopies and cockpit upholstery. Viewing Seven days a week and part exchange considered.
LOA: 37′ (11.51 m)
Beam: 12′ 3″ (3.73 m)
Max Draft: 3′ 1″ (0.94 m)
Displacement: 7.08 tons
Berths: 6 • Cabins: 2 • Heads: 1
Starboard side helm position, seating / dining / sunbathing area. Down into main cabin with port side galley with dining / seating area opposite. Separation shower and toilet compartments and large double berth to fore. Second cabin under the cockpit with own sink, storage and 3 berths
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Six deck cleaets • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker • Opening forward hatch • Stainless steel windscreen frame with toughened glass curved windscreen and wide windows • Fibreglass radar arch with concealed canopy stowage • Full set of navigation lights • Self-draining cockpit • Wet bar with sink, hot and cold water and fridge facility • Stainless steel handrails on radar arch • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel flag socket • Integral teak laid bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless steel fendering strip • Large ‘U’ shaped cockpit seating • Slide-out cockpit seating / sunbed • Cockpit table • Double helm seat with large storage locker under • Cockpit storage lockers • Moulded non-slip engine hatch • Cockpit lighting • Full two part canopy with two-stage rear bimini facility • Battery switches • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Engine controls • Area for chart with perspex cover • Chart light • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Sliding access door to saloon.
• Saloon fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Fully upholstered ‘U’ shaped seating / double berth with storage under • Saloon table • Overhead storage lockers • Low level shelving with bottle rack • Overhead lighting • 220V socket • Electrical control panel for 220V circuit • SeaPlex™ digital control panel for 12V DC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor
• Two deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Three burner hob with hinged cover • Oven and grill • Fridge 85 ltr • Low level storage cupboards • High level storage cupboards • Built-in wastebin • Overhead lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguishers • 220V socket
• Large toilet compartment with ensuire facility to saloon and forward cabin • Sea toilet • Hand basin • Mixer tap with pressurised hot and cold water • Vanity unit with storage compartments • Towel rail, toilet roll and toothbrush holders • Overhead lighting • Two mirrors • Shaver socket • Opening portlight
• Shower compartment with ensuite facility to forward cabin and saloon • Hot and cold pressurised shower • Shower drain with automatic pump • Overhead lighting • Opening portlight • Optional toilet configuration
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Large fully upholstered double berth with storage below • Hanging wardrobes with shelves • Vanity unit with mirror • Storage drawers • Storage cupboards • Mirror on forward bulkhead • High level storage shelf and cupboards • 220V sockets • Opening windows • Opening hatch to deck
• Fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • One double plus one single berth • Storage • Hanging wardrobe • Vanity unit with mirror, basin and drawer under • 220V socket • Opening window • Access hatch to cockpit • Reading lights
• Engine batteries 2 x 100 Ah with link switch • Domestic batteries 3 x 100 Ah • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Engine room fans
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
We will be in touch soon.